Thinking about a job in Strata?
Looking for a job in the strata industry? Submit your interest for information about any upcoming roles within our company.
Strata management is a highly specialised field that requires a unique set of skills and expertise. It involves managing the day-to-day operations of a building or complex, including finances, maintenance, and the administration of the rules and regulations set by the strata council. If you are looking for a career change where career progression is encouraged, then Strata Management might be right for you.
Strata Managers is a sought after position, and there are many career paths to choose from within the industry. Here are a few of the most popular job titles in strata management:
- Strata Manager: This is the most common job title in the field of strata management. Strata Managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a building or complex, including managing finances, maintenance, and the administration of rules and regulations. They also act as a liaison between the strata council and residents, ensuring that communication is clear and effective.
- Strata Assistant: A Strata Assistant provides support to the Strata Manager, helping with tasks such as record-keeping, customer service, and general administration. This is an entry-level position that can lead to a career as a strata manager.
To become a Strata Manager, you will typically need to have a background in business, property management or have worked within the real estate industry previously.
Individuals registering for any new openings with the company should encompass the following attributes:
- A positive can do attitude
- High-level communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise workload to meet demand
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive salary including bonuses/incentives
- Leadership & Self development programs
- Flexible working options
- Regular staff social events
- Education, certification & professional development opportunities with CPD
- Clear & strategic career path
- Employer-funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP) access
- Access to our exclusive Recognition & Benefits Program
We pride ourselves on the enjoyable & supportive team culture that exists within Richardson Strata.
Register now for any upcoming roles within our company. Please ensure you detail what role you would like to be considered for.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Ryan Murphy on 94721833.